My new website

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by Willja67, May 24, 2014.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I've owned (or perhaps rented is a better word?) the domain for over 2 years and never did anything with it until it auto renewed on me and I figured I didn't want to waste that much money again. So I have laid the foundation of the site. Although it will be mostly focused on the airplane that I am designing and building it was easier to add some stuff about paper models first.

In any case there will be a lot more work in the coming years. Let me know what you think.
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Far freakin' out!! I am so Happy you have let us know of your site. The potential, especially for those of us who know your expertise, boggles the mind. Great!! Put a link to it in in your signature! :)
  3. Christopher10

Christopher10 New Member

Hey the presentation of this website is very interesting. I like the websites which are shows the creativity and which are informative like, This is one of the best way to show your art.
  4. zathros

This post is a sticky, much knowledge to come from here, I suspect!! ;)
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

Good luck with it. Love to see some material on airships and autogyros; craft marginalized by time and industrial trends!

6. zathros

Will, I just went to your site, very nice. I was looking at some of the profile Renders you have, this plane is absolutely beautiful, from an ex-pilot to a Current Pilot. I can still get you info, P.M. me or email me at home, you know I can't post what I am referring to but if you get stuck, let me know. Information is my specialty. ;)