My new website & kit

Kezn

pwned in the dawn
Hi everybody,
I just started my first website.
This site 'll show my paper model,all of them will be in pdf format and included instruction file.
I try to update reguarly, from 2 weeks to 2 months depends on my progress.
Till now you can find there a clock in heart shape that is simple to build, that's still not posted here. Other projects 'll be updated soon.

fr02logo1qy8.jpg

I think I 'll mainly focus in design figurine, mecha, famous monuments and paper diorama, and little objects but useful... but it can be changed by my and your desires.
I'm still newbie in the domain, and have plenty thing to learn about cardmodel and designing. Please support me and my website.

Find my website at:
Welcome to Kezn's Paper World

Thank you for paying attention,
Kezn.

Hi. Thanks for sharing your models. Have you thought about letting us host your models in the download section in the Wiki?

ThunderChild

Many thanks Kezn!
Nice description of your 'name'!
- Kindness, Enthousiasm, Zen, Number one, It's Kezn's Art -

I like that.
:)

Kezn

pwned in the dawn
thanks folks for your nice words :D I smile till ears when I see your comments.
for the clock it will work if you have an old clock and take its details inside :D.

72BMWR75/5: how the wiki works? I'm still new here so I dunno much about it.

ThunderChild: a very kind girl from Japan give me the description :D However I've lost contact with her. That's suck !

To tell the truth, I am not sure about how to put something in the download section. But, you should go see what's there. Click on 'Wiki' and then click on 'Downloads.'
The guy to ta to is cgutzmer. He is the Reserves Librarian and set it up. He'll be able to help you.