My new website & kit

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by Kezn, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Hi everybody,
    I just started my first website.
    This site 'll show my paper model,all of them will be in pdf format and included instruction file.
    I try to update reguarly, from 2 weeks to 2 months depends on my progress.
    Till now you can find there a clock in heart shape that is simple to build, that's still not posted here. Other projects 'll be updated soon.

I think I 'll mainly focus in design figurine, mecha, famous monuments and paper diorama, and little objects but useful... but it can be changed by my and your desires.
    I'm still newbie in the domain, and have plenty thing to learn about cardmodel and designing. Please support me and my website.

Find my website at:
    Welcome to Kezn's Paper World

Thank you for paying attention,
  2. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Kezn, we thank you for all you have done and given to all of us here. We are glad to have you with us. My best to you.
  3. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Hi. Thanks for sharing your models. Have you thought about letting us host your models in the download section in the Wiki?
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Great stuff Kezn!! I'll be going there now to take a look and to bookmark it!

Thanks! ;)
  5. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hello Kezn , nice clock, does it work? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  6. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Many thanks Kezn!
    Nice description of your 'name'!
    - Kindness, Enthousiasm, Zen, Number one, It's Kezn's Art -

I like that.
  7. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

thanks folks for your nice words :D I smile till ears when I see your comments.
    for the clock it will work if you have an old clock and take its details inside :D.

72BMWR75/5: how the wiki works? I'm still new here so I dunno much about it.

ThunderChild: a very kind girl from Japan give me the description :D However I've lost contact with her. That's suck !
  8. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

To tell the truth, I am not sure about how to put something in the download section. But, you should go see what's there. Click on 'Wiki' and then click on 'Downloads.'
    The guy to ta to is cgutzmer. He is the Reserves Librarian and set it up. He'll be able to help you.
  9. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

Thx Steve. I 'll take a look :)