My new saw mill

SLOW

Nov 18, 2002
buffalo ny
Visit site
Here are some photos of my new saw mill. I just completed it this afternoon. Haven't figured out way to put it on my layout.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 271

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Michael, thats a sweet looking structure, what kit is that? Looks like an old Pola type, but you never know these days.
Shamus
wink.gif

SLOW

Nov 18, 2002
buffalo ny
Visit site
Re:

My picture is not that good but I get a better one for ya, it is a model power N scale , No 1523. Yes it was a pain, to build! I had a part missing, YES THE WATER WHEAL!! This is a saw mill, RIGHT!! I got it on Christmass , know I have to call some Elff , and wate, Two weeks LATER! So I can put it to gether!! The peopal at model power were verry Nice!!!!!!!!! I put my odder in ! I use a acrylic pintes! dry or wet! The pices that came with the kit, the plastic coller was hard to mach up with the coller , so the wood plankes on the side, I have to mess with the coller skeem. So I can try to make them Cloose as i can!, its not easey!! N gage is hard, I hate to see Z scale!Something for the mice to chase !I can see why Ho is preferable!! A littel:confused: All the scale is hard! You make it reall for everyone to see! Thanks!and thanks agin! The best work I have ever seen!!