My new RC18T!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Dec 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I got one for xmas and it hauls!!!! I got a vision peak charger and an xtra battery and a titanium antenna and some street tires. It hauls#@$%right out of the box. I love it!
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

damn I bet my mini t that will be here on Monday will whoop its butt :D baja motor, like 7.2 1900MAh packs lmao custom made with AA's Trinity monster truck tires w00t w00t and not to menshion oil filed shocks, ball bearing oh d@mn justin I wish you lived by me
  3. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

lol. but my batteries are 7.2 and it has oil filled shocks and ball bearings.....
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well then it MIGHT be a fair match lmao! and 1 more thing I found out I can go up 2 8.4 volts so guess wha im doing tomorrow when the T come lol :D
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

lol.........well pretty soon im gonna get a better motor and some higher mAh batteries......any recomendations on the motor?
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

if you have the money go for the mamba brushless compatition X speed control and esc, you will whoop me then.... or at least tell I get 1 lol :D
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

ya i was lookin at that today...dont have the cash.....lol
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

got the t today! Put the oil shocks in and ti don't bottom out any more :D Put the baja in it and it scoots! I took it out in the snow on the road and it had just snowed so it couldn't get much traction even with the monsters on it lol. Ball bearing were added and also I never used the stock tires yet lmao! I like the chrome rims tho there bling bling!
  9. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

awesome. its raining today so i cant run it:( Ive got chrome rims too on my street tires:)
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

you can... put a bag over the esc and reciver and go run it when it isent like totaly downpoaring. I did that and went out into the SNOW LOL.
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I could do that but i dont wanna risk it
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

KK... I built some ramps in my basemtn since it is so fricken huge lol!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.