My new impreza sti

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by Kenji_Sasaki, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

I just got a 2004 rally impreza from my lhs its by hpi..
    i got some metalic black paint to lay down on it...i took these pics on the second dried coat lol.
    i really didn't want to mess up my car by putting sponsors and all that vinyl stuff on it...even though it was hard to resist

btw the chassis underneath is a tl-01

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

|
    |
    \/
    completed pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Damn that beautiful! Even without the sponcers. STi's are always lookin nice tho, even if they're in a junk yard :lol:

But, IMO, you should get like some tiny company logos. Nothing big, but just to give it that super street look. Like just a few of your favorite companies (Perlli, K&N, NGK ect) and do door pannel ones. But, your car, and eather way its gona be freaking awsome on the road. Deff gona turn some heads.
  3. looks the tits mate i really like that!!

i agree with u on the sponsor decals, i do like the stickers but sometimes some cars look better without and thats definatly one of em
  4. Kenji_Sasaki

Kenji_Sasaki Guest

i really appreiciate the responses from you guys!!! i am still modifing it but my tl-01 's camber ball joint cup screw fell off while i was drifting and i was wondering why one of the wheels was curved in so much lol ...i was thinking of adding cf on the hood? and making a small intercooler and adding mesh to front grill and body work.

I will print out some decals to put on the door panels. thanks for the tip.!

lol funny thing is i actually used reall car wax (meguires) before i took the photos lol and it actually helps with the scratches on there
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol, then it will be almost to good of a body to drift. Have to showcase it and buy a spare Rex body to drift with; jp

And about it being tits... thats funny. Thought i'd never see that word on the net. Used to be my fav word to use.
  6. lol peeps in england use it all the time, just mean good really lol
  7. YaYo

YaYo Guest

I have for real this car Sub WRX STi 05
    Great car! and your model too!