My new Diorama!

Jun 18, 2004
barboursville, wv
Hello everyone, just wanted to show my new diorama and some of my locos. Well, i guess you could call it a mini diorama. Anyways, hope you enjoy, and keep in mind, this is my first attempt at building anything like this. It took me about 4 hours to throw together, so be gentle on me. Also, the locos in the pictures are for trade or sale, im not modeling the C&O or WM anymore. Thanks for looking, and any suggestions or comments are welcome because im still learning. Thanks!:wave:

Attachments

• chessie 3.jpg
    chessie 3.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 167
  • chessie 1.jpg
    chessie 1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 169
  • chessie 2.jpg
    chessie 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 165
  • c&o 1.jpg
    c&o 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 163
  • western maryland 1.jpg
    western maryland 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 168

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice looking mini-scene, Steve, especially for a first attempt.:thumb: My only suggestion would be to allow a little more clearance between the tracks or to move the signal equipment structure from between the tracks and place it either behind the far track or in front of the near track. Nice looking locomotives, too. What railroad(s) are you planning on modelling?

Wayne

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Steve, i too, like your mini scene:thumb:(and your SD50:D ), but agree with Wayne on moving the control box;) , blocks the view of those NICE looking engines. :D -Deano