My New 4 Door Skyline R34

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by AE86 Drifter, Jun 17, 2004.

1. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

this is my new 4 door R34. It is Monkey Magic's D1GP ride.
    i hope to have better pics tomorrow!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ewwww... its a 4 door! :p

Just playin!

Looks good... but your missin the spoiler! Thats the best part! Lol...
  3. Beskone

Beskone Guest

Nice job! i love that that body comes with those jdm stickers...

i wanna pick up that same body, but paint it silver like Nomuken's old r34

the blue and white is cool, but i liked the silver whip better

- Brian
  4. driftsleeper

driftsleeper Guest

nice body man. i wanna get a sileighty body but i cant find any in my LHS. :cry:
  5. AE86 drifter this is your boy in murfreesboro hook me up w/that site on this open forum or pm me.

By the way how bad was that storm the other day my dad said it was pretty bad.
  6. AE86 Drifter did you make that sweet exhaust. besides how old are .
    forgot to call yesterday after 5:00. Could you make me one. i screwed my first attempt up really bad and ruined my HPI wide NSX body. that pisses me off
  7. Rocket-Russ

Rocket-Russ Guest

Quality finish mate looks really nice 8)
  8. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

the body comes with the exaust. or you can buy it seperately for 5 bucks. but i can make one almost just like that

Sparkey- Monkey Magic doesnt have a wing so why would i disgrace his car by adding one
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I know... Thats monky Magics choice... me, i dont care, id put the wing. I think it looks poopy without it. Its just not a skyline. But thats your think is making it scale... so you chose to leave it out... Me on the other hand would put it on just due to the fact i dont like most cars without wings.
  10. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

I understand but i try to be different, and besides im not a big fan of wings. where i live everyones 18 second civic has a hellacious shopping cart wing and that is just gay
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ya... thats a good point too. Everyone here doesnt understand the concept of downforce or whatnot, so if they do get a wing its just a CF one that moves.... They just get a HUGE can (non functuional... just makes noise), turbo, and vynals. Then theres the guy who wants to put a supercharger with blowoff valve on his Eclipse.
  12. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

haha thats funny

but we are getting off topic
  13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

What forum doesnt go off topic?!?

Anyway... the blue lines stickers or did you mask it or were there pre masks?
  14. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

stickers
    everything you see on it came with the body