My N scale layout in progress

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by MilesWestern, Feb 28, 2006.

1. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

The very genesis of the project can be traced to the "once there was a layout" thread. Read here, if you will please:

Since the initial construction, I have procured some buildings from my local train club, and started my N scale renaissance:rolleyes: . (After 10 years in HO scale, I'm back in N scale, at least for awhile ;) )

The First picture is an satellite photo taken today of the current layout, since then I've sculptamolded the corners of my secret modeling technique...can you guess it? (hint: it's big and white...)

Attached Files:

2. MilesWestern

Comments, suggestions, opiniions and criticism welcome! :)
  3. coaster

coaster Member

Regarding the structure in the final photo, Miles, is that a scratchbuilt version of the old Suydam HO Union Ice kit?Looks like you're off to a strong start, by the way.Paul
  4. MilesWestern

Really? Cool! I was suggesting that my secret modeling technique was the elmer's foam boards, but I myself was wondering who made my Union Ice co, thanks Paul! :)

Btw: Does anyone know if sundyam makes models anymore?
  5. MilesWestern

Ok, you know the wedge-shaped "building" made of colored bokcks in the first photo, right?

How should I go about scratchbuilding that building? :confused: I'm stumped!