My mother died last night.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Russ Bellinis, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

My prayers are with you and your family, Russ.
  2. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. My condolences to you and your family. Just stay strong and everything will get better as time goes on. Again my condolences to you and your family.
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

My condolences, Russ, to you and your Father.... I just came from my Mother's Funeral Service.. She was 68 - she died of complications of Diabetes... in a nursing home, in her sleep.... The day after X-mas...... My thoughts & Prayers are with you all. :(
  4. Russ Bellinis

Russ Bellinis Active Member

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. Mike, my condolences go out to you and your family as well.
  5. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

I as well am very sorry to hear of your loss, Russ. It is, however, nice to hear that she had a long, happy life. My condolences to you and your family.
  6. interurban

interurban Active Member

My condolances to you and your family Russ.
    You are in our Prayers.
  7. N Gauger

Thanks russ
  8. brakie

brakie Active Member

My condolences to you and yours, Russ
  9. belg

belg Member

Russ my deepest symphaty to your entire family and may the new year bring happier times. I'm sure your dad knows how lucky he was to have someone who cared for him as much as your mom and the feeling was probably very mutual on her part. God bless Pat.
  10. interurban

interurban Active Member

So sorry to hear of your loss also Mikey :(

Hang in there friend.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers .
  11. N Gauger

Thanks Chris
  12. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

My condolences Russ.
    You and your family will be in our prayers.
  13. ausien

ausien Active Member

russ, my thoughts and best wishes to you and your family at this time... also to you micky, may you both find peace in the memories you have....steve
  14. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

my deepest sympathies to you and you family.

also, condolances to you and you family. May you both feel comfort in your losses.
  15. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Sorry to hear about both Russ and Mikey's mothers.
    We went through all the grieving and guilt when my mother-in-law died in May. You will find a lot of support in unexpected places in the next few weeks and months.
  16. N Gauger

Thanks guys
  17. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

My condolences, to you Russ and Mikey. Not an easy time for you I am sure.
  18. cobra

cobra Member

Mikey , Russ , my condolences to both of you in this difficult time .Having done that with my parents , I can understand your grief .

19. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Mikey, also to you and your family my sincere condolences.

It's double hard to lose a beloved person in times, when everybody else is full of joy. Rest assured that we at the Gauge are bearing with you.

20. rcline

rcline Member

Russ, our condolences to you.
    My father has a living will that states that he is a no code, other than oxygen and pain meds. His liver is shutting down right now and it looks like he will be lucky if he makes it another week. It's hard enough to loose a loved one as it is, but to know when you are going to loose them is even harder.
    Brenda and myself send you a big hug and wish you all the best.
    Randy & Brenda Cline