My Modeling Today 1 to 1

This is what my modeling consisted of today.
The 1:1 boulder in my front yard.
Boy was that a biggggg rubber mold :thumb: .

53005.JPG

Mike ;) :sleeping:

Sir_Prize

Mar 4, 2001
Port Charlotte,Florida
Visit site
Hmmm... OK!
Take and drill a hole down thru that depression at the top...
Drill an intersecting hole to run water up to that depression...
Drill a tunnel thru the rock that faces the street...
Build a bridge from the tunnel to the edge of the pond that the "falls" will make from the
water in the depression...
The rest of the frontyard garden rail is up to you...
just thinking out loud...

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
a couple of tracks, and a switch, add some balast and hey presto you have a fun front yard layout...and the fire dept is on its way to put out that fire in you wallet.....have a good one..steve

Lynn , as of yesterday we moved in 15 tons of gravel and it will save water and mower gas!! :thumb:

b28_82 , When was the last time you tried to lift , buy , or move a 5' X 3' X 3' boulder??
I did that in Albuquerque and my father-in-laws Case 4X4 backhoe would not lift it so we had to flop it about 50 yards to its resting place and it is still there today. :eek:

Mike

b28_82

Jan 25, 2004
Midwest City, OK
www.geocities.com
fifer said:
Lynn , as of yesterday we moved in 15 tons of gravel and it will save water and mower gas!! :thumb:

b28_82 , When was the last time you tried to lift , buy , or move a 5' X 3' X 3' boulder??
I did that in Albuquerque and my father-in-laws Case 4X4 backhoe would not lift it so we had to flop it about 50 yards to its resting place and it is still there today. :eek:

Mike

Yeah well, the last one I saw was the one that came out of digging the basement for the house when I was younger. They were going to take it away but my parents wanted to keep it in the front yard over by the driveway. I think it might still be there. I'm guessing they moved it with a nice size tracked excavator. So I suppose i see your point.