My model paper as a newbie

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by appletree, Mar 31, 2007.

1. appletree

appletree New Member

I start it 5 month ago and this several paper craft i made. I just pick free model from several site. I hope you enjoy look at it. Now I study 3d max and try create my own model. I will share it for free if i could finish my model :grin:

Attached Files:

2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Very well built models, appletree! They look great!
    How do you make them so glossy?

3. Kaz

Kaz Member

Lovely models, and well executed.
    welcome to the forum
  4. appletree

appletree New Member

I make finishing with clear gloss spray. I make 3 layer and it look glossy.
    I use clear gloss spray can.

this finishing good for vehicle but isn't appropriate for finishing action figure. In the future i will try matte finishing coat. It usually for furniture finishing.

5. Clashster

Clashster Member

Great looking builds! With the gloss coat, you wouldn't believe the motorcycle is paper! Very cool!

6. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Nice looking models. Have you seen the ultra-realistic motorcycle the Yamaha website is offering? It is being released in sections.
    Yamaha Motorcycle
  7. appletree

appletree New Member

Sure !!!!

I already finished download it And ready build it soon. Amazing that yamaha provide such model for free :D . My problem is to find appropriate paper for this. hard to find A4 160-190 gram matte paper in my town. majority of them only sale gloss paper. It easier to build with matte paper than gloss paper.

But..i have done build yamaha sport with 190 gram gloss paper. Soon i will upload it
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Nice builds! Welcome to the fold - looks like you got a good start already :)
  9. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Amazing humility!!!

You have already done better than I will ever do, thanks for taking so long to get here! lol
  10. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Very nice! I like the little tool box. That's just too cool....
  11. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Very nice models. The bike in your first photo is the one I built, did you have any problems with the build. The only thing I don't like about the bike is the tyres. Let's hope the tyre on the realistic build are better.
  12. appletree

appletree New Member

I have some problem when work it tire. I need additional tool to stand it wheel. So i can glue it weel bar on right place. I made 3 pair wheel and only 1 success.:cry: