My Mech can beat up yours!!!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by knightstalker527, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I thought I would post A few pics of a Warhound Titan I just finished for a friend. It is totally built of paper and textured by me. I hope you like him.

Attached Files:

2. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Excelent build, although I don't like to much of this design, it looks far better with your textures, congrats!!
  3. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Excellent Work!!! Some chace of the model to be available for download?
  4. The untextured templates are already in the download section under gaming accessories. But these are the basic templates and all of the pistons and and the other details you will have to add. I really don't know if the designer would like it to much if I went ahead and released a textured and complete kit. Thanks for the kind words.

ARMORMAN Guest

When the designer released the temp, he encouraged mods and design changes.
  6. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

... see! I TOLD YOU!! if you leave it parked on the street someone will mess it up an graffiti it...

kool mech!
  7. JackFrost

JackFrost Member

Excellent job :thumb: did you have to reinforce the legs to make it stand up? lol, as a WarHammer player i know how honkin big that thing is
  8. no reinforcement was needed to make it stand. Yeah it's about 11" tall and a real brute. I am doing a pylon for him now. Thanks for the kind words everyone.