My LPB's can flush at last!

shamus

Registered Member
Very cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

Shamus
waver.gif

MCL_RDG

It's so...

...important. I happen to live in a hilly area. While going to work on "the ridge" road I can view all the towns to the south and pretty much identify them by their township water towers prominently dotting the landscape. I intend to suggest other towns with water towers painted into the backdrop as far as the eye can see and as populated as I want my "region" to be.

Very good stuff Tyson.

Mark

Great modeling and setup, Tyson. I always enjoy seeing photos of your work.

You should have saved one of these for the "Mini-scene" contest. Or do you have something else up your sleeve? ;)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Fresh mountain water EH! The folks will be pleased enough to vote for you next election as long as the value of water remains stable.
As always Tyson your scenes and photography of them are excellent

Vic

Progress?????

A great water supply tank Tyson!!:) However I am concerned:eek: Does this mean that the Town Council will now order all privies and outhouse demolished?:eek: Since collard greens grow best behind the outhouse it appears that the cullinary delights of Tellico Gap will be somewhat diminished:eek: :D

"Ahhh...What price progress?":D :D :D :p

Tyson Rayles

Naw Vic, shoot in real life (circa. 2003) people around here are still straight piping :mad: :mad: :mad: . So I reckon in 1968, Nantahala Midland country, septic tanks are probably mandatory on new construction only :rolleyes: :D . Of course sewer systems are still decades away! In other words dem collards will still grow taller than the outhouse itself! :D

Vic

Well git on out there and whack us off a mess of them greens!!:D

I'm on the way with the Streak-O-Lean and da cornbread!!!:D :D :D