• rooftops.jpg
    rooftops.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 424
  • singlefilesisters.jpg
    singlefilesisters.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 438

ezdays

Out AZ way
Wow, that is really neat, excellent work, great detail :thumb:... that's a lot going on in two square feet...:D :D

doctorwayne

Nice looking scenes. It looks like that guy on stilts is about to get converted, or else Sister Wendy brought along a posse to deal with the gunslinger across the corner. I always wondered where on earth one could use some of the little figures that are offered, but, surprisingly, it works in your scene.

WAyne

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Excellent city scene, wonderful streets, cool details on the buildings, great use of figures...I could go on! :)
Ralph

Jules Winnfield

The rest of the pics

These may be my favorites!

Attachments

• bekins.jpg
    bekins.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 399
  • park.jpg
    park.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 399
  • sistersonscooters.jpg
    sistersonscooters.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 395
  • square.jpg
    square.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 394
  • nightlife.jpg
    nightlife.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 391

jetrock

The nuns on scooters are pretty priceless...it's nice to see a street scene with lots of people! Too many model railroads have that "Omega Man" feel with very few people.

Clerk

Hi Jules:wave: :wave: . These are really fantastic shots. The streets, The people, Heck Everything.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

MilesWestern

Fantastic! Could you take another picture of that flower garden-thing in the lower right hand corner of your second to last pic? What is that?

Jules Winnfield

I call it memoril park it is across from the cemetery.The round section in front of the park is where the train curves past the park.

Attachments

• park2.jpg
    park2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 355
  • park3.jpg
    park3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 355
  • parkcem.jpg
    parkcem.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 352
  • parkwhite.jpg
    parkwhite.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 349
  • jugband.jpg
    jugband.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 347

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jules Winnfield said:
And if I could figure out how to edit this post... It would say MEMORIAL PARK sign1

Hi Jules,
You can edit any of your own posts by clicking on the little edit button on the lower right side of the post window. This will open up a new window in which you can change the post as you like. Then hit "save".

Again, great pics!!!!
Ralph

MilesWestern

Now I see a cemetery looking thing, that is pretty much un-photographed, and a white tower restraunt, coul you take a couple of pictures of those please? Also, the artist's name is Dennis Hopper. Such famous workes by him are Nighthawks, lady on a train, railroad sunset, and victorian house along the right of way. I really enjoy his works, and feel free at take many more photos of this module, it's great! :thumb: Where is the rest of your layout? :confused:

RailRon

Hi Jules,

your talent to create little mini-scenes which really look believable is awesome! Now that's a concentration of excellent craftmanship! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I love the look of your streets, and my favorites are the two nuns on Vespa scooters. Looks like Whoopie Goldberg with her Sister act is somewhere nearby... :D
Keep us informed about what's happening in your little town!

Ron