My little town

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Jules Winnfield, Mar 24, 2006.

1. These are pics of my mishmash 2ft.HO town

Attached Files:

2. nachoman

nachoman Guest

your streets look awesome!!

3. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

That is a pile of beautifully done scenicing. I love it.

4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Wow, that is really neat, excellent work, great detail :thumb:... that's a lot going on in two square feet...:D :D
  5. Thanks...foamcore,white sharpie ,black sharpie,foam sidewalks and my wifes dry brush black craft paint!
  6. jetrock

jetrock Member

Beautiful cityscape! All it needs is a streetcar trundling down the middle of the street.
  7. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Nice looking scenes. It looks like that guy on stilts is about to get converted, or else Sister Wendy brought along a posse to deal with the gunslinger across the corner. I always wondered where on earth one could use some of the little figures that are offered, but, surprisingly, it works in your scene.

8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Excellent city scene, wonderful streets, cool details on the buildings, great use of figures...I could go on! :)
  9. The rest of the pics

These may be my favorites!

Attached Files:

10. jetrock

jetrock Member

The nuns on scooters are pretty's nice to see a street scene with lots of people! Too many model railroads have that "Omega Man" feel with very few people.
  11. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hi Jules:wave: :wave: . These are really fantastic shots. The streets, The people, Heck Everything.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  12. johnny b

johnny b Member

13. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Fantastic! Could you take another picture of that flower garden-thing in the lower right hand corner of your second to last pic? What is that?
  14. I call it memoril park it is across from the cemetery.The round section in front of the park is where the train curves past the park.

Attached Files:

15. looks like hooper to me LOL

Attached Files:

16. And if I could figure out how to edit this post... It would say MEMORIAL PARK sign1
  17. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Beautifull:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  18. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Hi Jules,
    You can edit any of your own posts by clicking on the little edit button on the lower right side of the post window. This will open up a new window in which you can change the post as you like. Then hit "save".

Again, great pics!!!!
  19. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

Now I see a cemetery looking thing, that is pretty much un-photographed, and a white tower restraunt, coul you take a couple of pictures of those please? Also, the artist's name is Dennis Hopper. Such famous workes by him are Nighthawks, lady on a train, railroad sunset, and victorian house along the right of way. I really enjoy his works, and feel free at take many more photos of this module, it's great! :thumb: Where is the rest of your layout? :confused:
  20. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hi Jules,

your talent to create little mini-scenes which really look believable is awesome! Now that's a concentration of excellent craftmanship! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

I love the look of your streets, and my favorites are the two nuns on Vespa scooters. Looks like Whoopie Goldberg with her Sister act is somewhere nearby... :D
    Keep us informed about what's happening in your little town!