my little space behind the furnace

eve_9d9

Dec 21, 2006
Bowling Green, Ohio
Got my inside workshop all cleaned out and reorganized to be more train/model oriented, its right next to my layout table so its extra special to have this little space, so I dont have to go out to the big workshop in the garage for everything....I still have to share it with all my reloading supplies and equipment, but theres plenty of room in there,I have my airbrush setup in there now, as well as a scroll saw I moved in for the winter from the big shop.....just have to be careful not to mix the gunpowder and the cinder ballast..... check it out!

Attachments

• workshop1.jpg
    workshop1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 9
  • workshop2.jpg
    workshop2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 7

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
:D depending on how low those pipes are - you have to be careful not to meet them head-on :D

I remember finally deciding to "change over" my work room too... Great decision!!

Now, since you organized it, you realize you won't be able to find anything.. :eek::eek:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Looks a lot my my workbench area! :) I'm envious of your saw. Gotta get one of those sometime. I see your tree construction is going on strong!
Ralph

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
Jan 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It certainly looks nice and cozy. Are those mason jars bolted by the lids to your shelving? How do you like them for storing the odd bits? Oooo and I just looked a little closer. Do they rotate on an axle ala paper towel style? Very neat idea indeed.

I have only one problem when my own little corner of the basement looks that neat and tidy. Murphy's Law dictates that I must make it look like a cyclone whips through it within a matter days! My bench is so messy right now, I'd be embarrassed to post a picture.