My little people at work

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Just stopped my workers from standing around looking at everything, and put them to work.
12work.jpg

George

Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Is that Susie in her work clothes with the yellow helmet? Just look at her work up a sweat!!!!
smile.gif

She reminds me of the girls Hydro Quebec puts up in a bucket during a storm!

What do you bet she can carry TWO cases of beer and open the back door without any trouble!

George.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi George,
Looks like I might have lost Susan to Rich or Catt, cannot find her anywhere.

Virginian

Jan 27, 2001
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Visit site
Love the spring boards, shamus! Haven't had a chance to find that book of Northern Ca. logging I was talking about...I'll see what kind of photos I can find elsewhere. I live not far from what was once the greatest stand of the largest trees to ever live on the planet..the 'Big Bend' of the Russian River at what is now 'Guerneville, Ca. If I can find a little book called "Out of the River Mists", which is one forester's account, with period photos, of the logging of the Big Trees there, from the 1860's until the thirties or so,I'll send it to you.
I have no idea what happened to my copy.
Later
VGN

George

Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Shamus,

Don't worry if she's left for the strip. Word has it she's only there till she has enough money to buy herself that 36 "Stihl chainsaw she's been dreaming about. The crew shouldn't have given her that hatchet for such a job. After all, she is a lady!

Terrible lengths a girl will subject herself through for the right saw!

George.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Not to worry George, she will come back to the boys in this photo, sometime.