My lighthouses from GPM

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by Aniol1982, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Aniol1982

Aniol1982 New Member

I'm new in this forum. I from Poland, but present I living in Ireland (Fermoy) Sorry for my English mistake. Ok, let's see my work...

Lighthouse KIKUT (GPM catalogue No. 919, 5'2004), was my first card model, after 8 years break from paper models stick...

Tips: this lighthous is very easy. Parts fit good, only one problem was found with lighthouses barrier (part No. 6)

Lighthouse SOPOT (GPM publisher) was my second card model after my break...

Lighthouse CZOŁPINO (GPM catalogue No. 919, 5'2004) was my third card model after my break...

Tips: easy card model, only part No. 14 was challenge. There is problem with fit part No. 14, No. 17 and No. 24.
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Very Beautiful Aniol1982! and WELCOME!!!

I have many links on my signature to free card models, toys, and information.
    Don't worry about your English, do your best and we will understand.

Feel free to post more pics, and feel free to show us how you assembled them if you want to.

I hope you enjoy your stay!
  3. Glad to have you aboard Aniol1982! Your modeling is impressive. Are the bases part of the kits or your own enhancement? Whenever possible I mount all of my completed models to a base. Hope to see more of your work soon.
  4. Aniol1982

Aniol1982 New Member

Hi rockpaperscissor. Bases part is from the cut-out. Is part of the kits.
  5. gippolot

gippolot Member

Sweet photos Aniol1982

Always appreciate photos of lighthouses. I don't know what it is, but they are fantastic.

6. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Very nice work. I especially like the Sopot lighthouse. Welcome to the forum. :)