My Layout - Scottland

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Scott...More great work!! I agree with everyone else, the jogging part was a perfect choice for that area....finishes it off nicely and adds interest.
Keep it up!..........please:winker:

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
Finished another house, this time it is my friend's house (although I mirrored it so it would fit better on the layout. We learned to do the base a little different on this one and I did a better job with the garage, doors and windows. Unfortunately, it is really hard to photograph it on the layout as it faces away from me so that is why the pictures aren't the best. Plus, the contrast of colors made it difficult to see the detail. These are the pictures of the completed model:
smfront.jpg
smback.jpg

Here it is on the layout:
layoutfront.jpg

layoutside.jpg

The house ended up being about an inch longer than I expected so that is why the backyard is so small. But as the owner said, I like trains so it is ok to have them running that close to his house.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
WHOLLY SMOKES SCOTT, I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!:thumb::mrgreen: it really looks FANTASTIC!!! GREAT job on the yard too!:bravo:
:deano: -Deano

mooreway

Jan 31, 2007
St George, UT
www.mooreway.com
Hey that looks just like my house, just reversed. You are doing a great job on the layout. I really enjoyed the tour last night. Adding the shrubs really made a difference. :thumb: Keep up the good work.

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
I always knew exercise can kill you!!!

Scott...
Great work on the houses! They look awesome! as does everything else.

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
My scale daughter couldn't wait to use the trampoline so I ran out and took a picture of her from the tracks, the trains were not running at the time:mrgreen:

bouce.jpg

*Photo manipulation involved, there is actually a black pin holding her up