My layout progress

N

nachoman

this is a great start. In fact, you have inspired me. that ez track is useful for getting something up quick and having fun. I think I am going to collect a bit of it and make temporary setups until I decide what will work for my next layout.

kevin

Arizona Heat

Jan 26, 2006
Kingman Arizona/Dolan Springs Arizona
nachoman said:
this is a great start. In fact, you have inspired me. that ez track is useful for getting something up quick and having fun. I think I am going to collect a bit of it and make temporary setups until I decide what will work for my next layout.

kevin
Kevin being a newbie here I have learned everything I have done so far thanks to the Gauge forums because I had no idea how even to start my layout and this is my first try. I am adding boulders along my river bank and adding sand (real arizona boulders and sand) sign1 and it is free if you have the time to sift it all out to size. I will post more pics on my progress.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
Arizona Heat said:
Kevin being a newbie here I have learned everything I have done so far thanks to the Gauge forums because I had no idea how even to start my layout and this is my first try. I am adding boulders along my river bank and adding sand (real arizona boulders and sand) sign1 and it is free if you have the time to sift it all out to size. I will post more pics on my progress.

Don't forget to run a magnet through your siftings before you put the sand or small boulders on the layout. The red colors on those cliffs in Az. is from the iron content in the soil.