My L H S come on in

Clerk

The last few months I have just ordered on the intenet and quite often at half the price of Bruce's trains shop.

interurban

Way to go Dick my friend.
These people don`t no what they missed when you stay away:D
And if they don`t! they aint worth patronising;)

We have a great forum here with all the support ya need;)

Woodie

Richard,
I find most of my pics (that aren't mine), such as the ones above by using google image search. Just put the street name and town name into google image search, and you never know!!! :)

interurban

RAILROAD MODEL CRAFTSMAN

Hi Folks Thought you would like to have a look in this months RailRoad Model Craftsman April issue.
Dave Morgan. Dan Drake. and Micheal Larkin.
These Fine modelers built Bayview Junction in HO scale in three years:eek: :eek: :eek:
Check it out its worth the money:D :D :D

Dave Morgan owns my LHS Railview.:D

Duckman

Railview

When it comes to great advice and the best service With a grand store Dave Morgan and Railview get my vote!!!! Duckman...

cidchase

Hey Chris,
I'm gonna dang sure check it out if I ever get my issue in the mail!!

(waiting patiently)

(yeah, right, that sounds like me)
:D :D

boppa

the old post office-thats what it was before they moved in woodie
i normally park just aroud the corner from there if im at the bank
btw look at the telegraph poles around town-youll see little blue tags on a lot of them-thats the height of the water-a lot are 10 ft or more off the ground!!!!

Here in Reno Nevada, we have a hobby shop that has at least half his store devoted to trains. The owner just sold it to a fellow transplant from California. The new owner seems committed to keeping his customers happy. The hobby shop has stepped up to the plate and hit a home run in my book. If you are ever in Reno, look up High Sierra Models. Tell them Greg sent ya.

Greg Elems