My introduction

Rodrigo Paiva

Jun 2, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Hello,
My name is Rodrigo, I'm 36 years old, and I'm from Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
A few months ago I discovered papercraft and I am loving this new hobby.
I'm a Star Wars fan and I have focused on making replicas of full size helmets.
Today I found this site where I saw a replica of the star destroyer and I marveled at the ability for you to create the files to build replicas of well detailed starships.
Surely want to learn how to create these models to help the community in the best form possible.
Regards,
Rodrigo

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Rodrigo,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things Star Wars (and SCI-FI for that matter).
We have many members who are SCI-FI fan (myself being one of them). So I hope that you will feel at home here.

If you have any photos of your work, by all means, please post them (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS!).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Reactions: Rodrigo Paiva

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello, Rodrigo! :)

Welcome to the forum. Even though I'm mostly making BSG and Buck Rogers models I love Star Wars, too (without it the other two wouldn't have been made ;) ). As for the helmet models, I am making something special which might be interesting for you. There is no thread on it yet but stay tuned and be surprised. ;)

Meanwhile, have fun and enjoy!

Marcell :)

Rodrigo Paiva

Jun 2, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Hello, Rodrigo! :)

Welcome to the forum. Even though I'm mostly making BSG and Buck Rogers models I love Star Wars, too (without it the other two wouldn't have been made ;) ). As for the helmet models, I am making something special which might be interesting for you. There is no thread on it yet but stay tuned and be surprised. ;)

Meanwhile, have fun and enjoy!

Marcell :)
Hello, Marcell

Very good to know. Thanks for the welcome.
For sure I'll be tuned for updates.
regards,
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Paiva

Jun 2, 2014
Belo Horizonte
Hello Rodrigo,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things Star Wars (and SCI-FI for that matter).
We have many members who are SCI-FI fan (myself being one of them). So I hope that you will feel at home here.

If you have any photos of your work, by all means, please post them (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS!).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Hello,

I'll arrange pictures of my works and will post so learning about the best forum.

Rodrigo

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I don't know why this thread was in the Moderation que, but Welcome Rodrigo! Welcome to Zealot! :)