my friend....

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by savageracing25, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my friend just ordered the nitris and the supercharger system for his sport maxx.i will post about how they work.
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Do you have a link to a page where we can see some pictures and also some info on them, I am verry interested!
  3. jackal575

jackal575 Member

yeh, im interested in some first hand experience of how they work
  4. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

their on ebay search under rc and type in super chargher or something
  5. it is coming in the mail by tomorrow or tues so i will try to get some pics
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Well were waiting for a report on this super charger, Nitros flame throwing monster.
  7. rustler

rustler Member

what does it do exacty is there any pictures somewhere
  8. there is some video's and it appery to work..he is still waiting for them to send it out. on the site it says that it is in stock but it is on back order
  9. redheat

redheat Member

I cant wait to hear all about it.
  10. rustler

rustler Member

so it just make the cry go fast right? because thats what i got from those videos that you have listed racing25
  11. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

nitrous just makes it burn hotter making it go faster so woudnt it real easily blow the engine?
  12. redheat

redheat Member

Sure it would if it really did work on these two stroke motors . My gess is that it is very unlikely that it would.
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

ya there is a topic in the engine forum all about this.ill look for it and post the link.dont think many people around here lately have seen it
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

15. i am still trying to figre out how he is gonna hook up the super charger and the nitrious at the same time
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

nitrous goes in line with the fuel and super charger goes in witht he exhaust.
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

but nitrous supposidly dont work with 2 stroke engines.read the nitrous forum.it should tell u everythin yopu want to know
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok ive read about Jagrc's nitrous along time ago and its crap! You hook a line into the air filter and it enters that way. IT ONLY LASTS FOR LIKE 15 SECONDS AND THATS ALL, NEW TUBE! The asking price for the kits are way over priced. They clame that it will lower the temp, but who knows. Also when I viewed there site like 2 months ago, the 1 video I saw they said they were runing with the tires on backward, how dumbd is that HUH? Sorry if im bad mouthin the nitrous but its dumb and only lasts a few seconds now how good is that huh?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.