My Fleet

shamus

Registered Member
Here's the lot so far, geez, I need more space :D

Shamus
myfleet.jpg

Clerk

When I saw the title "My Ships", I was expecting boats.:eek: I guess the joke is on me.

Really Paul, this looks great. I haven't counted them yet but I will as soon as I close this post.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Just counted 8 of them. I see the goosed goose is there to.

George D

Nice looking fleet. :thumb:

Maybe the appropriate title should be "Rush Hour". :) Or, "Gentlemen Start Your Engines". :)

George

Will_annand

Shamus, I wish you would stop posting pictures of your layout...
Everytime you do, I get a sore chin because my jaw drops so much it hits my keyboard.:D

As always buddy, you work is Number One. :thumb: :thumb:

fleet

Paul, with that much power and equipment, why is it we still see so many trees still standing? I figured it would look like the Sahara Forest aftermath.

Lynn

shamus

Registered Member
Hi gang,
Many thanks to one and all.

Lynn my friend, these trees are still young at heart , and the preservation society for young trees has given them a 100 year lease of life.:rolleyes:

Shamus

Will_annand

Lynn, as a Canadian, I know my US geography is not accurate, but I always thought the Whitehouse was in Washington, not Texas????

:confused:

whitehouse

Well fellas, I'll tell you how it is. I movedhere about 16 years ago when it had a squeachy tad over 2000 people. It has grown so fast since then (my arrival) that, since I couldn't run for president at this late time of my life, that this should be called WHITEHOUSE. Needless to say, I am never one to toot my own horn, but since comments were made, there was dire need for clarification. I also have a bridge for sale, altho it is commonly called an interstate overpass.

I trust I have straightened out this DC and TX mess.

Lynn

Seems to me that Shamus needs a fiddle yard JUST FOR HIS LOCOMOTIVES!

Gotta hand it to the Coon Creek shop gang. They keep some delightful old lokeys running --- probably with bailing wire.

BillS

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks again folks.

Originally posted by Bill Stone
Seems to me that Shamus needs a fiddle yard JUST FOR HIS LOCOMOTIVES!

Gotta hand it to the Coon Creek shop gang. They keep some delightful old lokeys running --- probably with bailing wire.

BillS

Bill my boy, my little lads keep them all working knowing that if they keep my happy, then they will be left alone, and not re-painted.:D

Shamus