my first try at it....................

Of course it passed! Wouldn't you expect it to pass! After all, you built it!

Yeah! Right on. Way to go!

Did you ever realize that, now that you're the expert in the club, you will be asked by everyone in the club to help them build their modules?

Be prepared!

Bob M.

PS - Doesn't it feel great!?

ozzy

you know, when i started i thought about building them for people for 75.00 each, (cost me 50.00 each for the wood and hardware. ) but after my first one came out a 1/4 inch off i thought i better not...lol

railwaybob said:
Of course it passed! Wouldn't you expect it to pass! After all, you built it!

Yeah! Right on. Way to go!

Did you ever realize that, now that you're the expert in the club, you will be asked by everyone in the club to help them build their modules?

Be prepared!

Bob M.

PS - Doesn't it feel great!?

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Just think about how much more you'll be able to get for the ones that are square...! ;)

sign1

Andrew

ozzy

lol, be my luck knowone would pay and id be out the cost of the wood....lol

MasonJar said:
Just think about how much more you'll be able to get for the ones that are square...! ;)

sign1

Andrew

Hey, no negativity here! You dood it! If you hadn't told us, we wouldn't have known. And if you didn't tell they guys in your club, they don't know. And besides, they connected with the next modules in line - right? And the trains can pass from your modules onto the next ones - right? And the power goes from your modules to the next modules - right?

So, they're perfect!

Add some structures, a bit of scenery, and no one will ever know.

Consider these modules as being an experiment. The idea here is to jump right in and just do it! Now that you've got the techniques, the next ones will be perfect.

Bob M.