My first Post

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by rakangoe, Dec 10, 2005.

1. rakangoe

rakangoe New Member

This is my first post, sorry my english it's no good, but I hope that you understand.
    Ok, searching in the internet I found this two programs, the both are freeware and the functionallity its great; the first is PosterRazor (No more Plotter), look at
    The PosteRazor cuts a raster image into pieces which can afterwards be printed out and assembled to a poster.
    The second is Colormania
    It supports various color models and is able to pick colours from anywhwere on your screen.

Best Regards
  2. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Thanks for the pointers, these look like useful programs!

Welcome the, and NEVER apologise for your English! Being a real Englishman, I am ashamed to say I have never learned any other languages ( I can just about buy a beer in France, and sound out Russian cyrillic letters, but no more!!) so I am eternally grateful to all you others who have made the effort to learn my language. It is me that should apologise to you!

Enjoy your time here, it is a wonderful place to learn and teach!

Tim P
  3. rakangoe

rakangoe New Member

Ok, thank you "wunwinglow"
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Welcome to the group.[​IMG]
    As said before, do not worry about your English skills.

A big thank you for the link to PosteRazor. I have already used it a few times and it works great. [​IMG]
  5. rakangoe

rakangoe New Member

Thanks for your welcome SCEtoAux, and greetings to all from La Paz - Bolivia
  6. Alfatester

Alfatester New Member

Poster software

There is other poster maker software. I have tested it. It produces good posters.

P.S. Despite this thread is old, I think this info will be useful for somebody.