My First HOn30

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Model Railroading' started by jon-monon, May 15, 2004.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

It bears the Badger Crick name, and of course, is shown in Shamus Forest :D Not new photos, but just seems right here :D

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Badger Creek dear boy LOL,
    Very nice photos and the landscape is great.

3. camelot

camelot Member

We need a spell checker function on the post board , i know i do. :)

Jon , its nice to see your Loco and its good to see Budger Creek running again.

4. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Very cool Jon!
    :thumb: :cool:

(I think we need to explain to our intermational friends that "crick" is American Hillbilly for "creek"...kinda like a "valley" here in KY is a "holler"... :D )
  5. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Bigger an' better

Hot-diggety-doo-dee Jon, Dem critters sho' am gettin' bigger an' better! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    Dat charred woodpile sho' do make it look good too, maht even be coons in dat dere scrub, pitty grammaw's out huntin' wid de shotgun today.
    Pappy siyed ah've gotta quit drooling over dem BIG model stuff !!!

PS ... Muh buddy Charlie dun teached me Southern speak sho' nuff real good :D

6. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Hyia Errol,

now ain't the Southerners keep repeat'n the stuff they're sayin' over 'n over agin? :D :D :D

Jes' askin' yaknow!

7. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Growing up in Indiana I use to say CRICK, then I move to the Ozarks and if I said crick these western hillbillies looked at me like I was an outsider. So crick is an eastern hillbillie term to set the record straight. ;) Your scenery and loco are coming along quite nice Jon, keep it up...FRED
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Thanks guys :D
  9. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Great Jon, and by the way, where I am from a crick is what you get in the back of your neck and a creek has some water in it! hehe