My first ebay transaction

csxnscale

May 9, 2002
Belgium
Visit site
Hi,

I was the winning bidder on these houses on ebay last week.
I think they would look great after a little upgrading and weathering.
Oh the money I payed was 28 U.S.D. shipping included.

Paul

FOTO22A.jpg

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Looks like a deal to me. :D Model Railroader magazine did a writeup on Ebay a while back. They essentially said that you really don't save much over a mail order house. I say bunk. I've found that, thru patience and setting a ceiling you won't spend over, you get some pretty dandy deals. Not to mention I can off load my pike's excess inventory and usually at a small profit. Just remember to include the postage in the final price you're willing to pay. Again, great job on your first deal. ;)

BorgCubeAT

Feb 18, 2003
Suburbs of Detroit MI
Visit site
eBay has a lot of deals if you shop carefully. Also they have a larger selections because you are dealing with the whole world. Even if you cannot find a "cheap" item you may find a rare one for sale that you no longer can get at the store. It's then up to you how much premium you really want to pay.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
i know i got some very good deals from ebay i got three big lots of switches their was 10 - 40 in each lot i paid 45.00 for one lot and around 15.00 for the other two i also got 3 boxes of flex track for 80.00 and i also got two huge lots of rolling stock and locos for 75.00 each and then just last week i got a brand new compressor made from silentaire it is the scorpion 2 it runs279.00 from walther's i paid 35.00 with shipping for it and the guy put in a brand neww air brush from eclipse the hp-b with in walther's it would have set me back 210.00 so if you look and bye your time you can gett good deals from ebay so now i can give my brother my old airbrush and compressior.

engineshop

Apr 29, 2003
San Rafael, CA USA
www.engineshop.org
Model Railroader magazine did a writeup on e-bay a while back. They essentially said that you really don't save much over a mail order house.

MR doesn't want to upset an industry that places ads in their magazine. I bought a lot of items that were well under the best price advertised on-line. A Lot? Actually 80% of my engines and cars are from e-bay.

csxnscale

May 9, 2002
Belgium
Visit site
Larry,
I think a few U.S. style decals and a little weathering will be great with this hotel.
PS: I was the winner on 4 other buildings last week, just wait for them to arrive. Same seller as before, now I payed only 9$ for the buildings and shipment.

Paul