my first design urban toy

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by dizne, Nov 30, 2007.

1. dizne

dizne New Member

Hi this is my first thread and my first toy i made it with google sketchup and pdo viewer. the bigger model is the second version i hope to work on a 3rd over the weekend.

its not great im just trying to play around with sketchup but i hope it evolves into something neat.

I like the style of shin and other artists like E440.

Attached Files:

2. dizne

dizne New Member

made a robot

made a mech model inspired by a vinyl toy this is the first version i think i will make the body wider so the legs go to the underside then have arms so that they can by placed at hights.

Attached Files:

3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Nice start with Sketchup! Hope to see more from you ^^ You might want to add textures to your future models :).
  4. dizne

dizne New Member

robot mk2

this is the next robot version built on the style of MOD 1 from supermodifiedstudios, im planning to get a blank so going to lay some designs on paper before i commit to the full model.

I had problems with the arms and legs if anyone could suggest a different / easy way to do this it would be great i will try to explain how i have done it.

make tube slice ends put trough hole in piece of paper open slices flat then glue another piece of paper on top to hold tube. do for both ends then put onto body / arm.

will work on a design in the week and post complete build.

Attached Files: