My first card model

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Fender, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Fender

Fender New Member

Hi everybody.
    I have been interesting in modelling for 15 years.
    I made too much kits.But this is my first card model.
    I found the plans of Waco Glider.I made and I painted it again :)
    RAF decals from spitfire MkVc :)
    I didn't finished yet.
    But I wanted to share.

Attached Files:

2. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Looks pretty good.

Welcome to the forum BTW, it's like the Hotel California, you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave... ;-)
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Ain't that the truth....

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Fender,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you here. But Rick was telling it like it was, you are doomed to roam the internet now and will visit cardmodels everyday.
    I dont know if you have been to the fiddlersgreen website yet ( ) but there you will find a few more free downloads of models (They designed the waco glider you build if I am not mistaken). If you go there, in the upper right corner is the link to the free download of the J3 piper cub in yellow. Its a great beginners model and can be made either in the small version or the larger version and can have wheels or floats. Be sure to check all the various models types there, there are other hidden free downloads on several of their pages.
    If you would like some links to more free downloads of various types of models or of a specific type model, just post in here what type models you would like and I or the other guys will provide you with enough links to make your head spin. Anything from indy 500 race cars to tanks, missiles, aircraft, ships, space launch vehicle (like the apollo and other rockets including spaceship one and its mother aircraft) as well as sci fi models from star trek, star wars, you name it, there are models of it somewhere and someone here can help you find it or something really close.
    Anyway, Again, we are all glad to have you here and look forward to hearing and seeing more from you and your work.

Have a good day,

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)