My First Build

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Here is my first build in the paper world. It's a cubecraft Tardis by CyberDrone. Thought I'd start out easy.

Attachments

• 100_0072.jpg
    100_0072.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15
Z

Zathros

Good start.:thumb: You may need to get a few tools. Get a strong sharp edged ruler. Use this to for your bends,it will make sharp corners. I recommend using UHU brand glue. It is available from Michael's craft stores, or from many online retailers. It is very tack. Wait for each section to dry thoroughly before preceding, this allows you to build the next part, using a straight edge. You may want to fold little short strips of paper and use them to secure the corners. They go on the inside, and will help close up a corner very tight.

You are off too a good start, keep building! Have you chosen your next model? :)

raven1999

Nice start to papercraft. way better then the first 1 I ever did. Learned a lot from reading around about creasing and cutting. Keep at and cant wait to see the next build.

Tolppisouth

Mostly Harmless
The TARDIS is on my list also. I built a model rocket of one already. It's not papercraft though. Perhaps I could do a cardstock one some day. The picture below is my pumpkin I carved.
e2epebuj.jpg

Cforrest900

YAY we have a doctor who fan base here at Zealot! I would recommend Rocketmantan's TARDIS as it is a bit more detailed than hat. Huge fan of Cyberdrone, though. Got fifty (no joke) of his cubees on a shelf. You have to resize them but:

www.aftdownloads.co.uk has some very nice models for use with action figures. Pretty simple, yet nice for displays