my first big model B-52 GPM

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by shahabworks, May 16, 2011.

1. shahabworks

shahabworks New Member

Hi this is my first post and a picture of my b-52 GPM sorry becuase of low quality.

Attached Files:

2. madchuck

madchuck New Member

Great Job and it is really big !!
  3. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

For your first BIG model - you certainly were brave, she's HUGE at 1:33. Good job :thumb: I too am building this model {taking time with a skin condition which prevents long handling times of the card stock} i will get there in the end. If i knew you were making this, i could have up-loaded my up-graded undercarriage parts... you can still have them if you want them. Great to see a BUFF - you can't have too many of these beautiful aircrafts :twisted:
  4. shahabworks

shahabworks New Member

madchuck and peter taft khank you for your comments and encouragement. I'm planing to build C-130 Hercules for my next model.
  5. aeroswat

aeroswat New Member

Man, that is huge. Looks great.
  6. inky

inky Member

You did a great job on this B-52. I am also building this B-52, all I have left is the engines.
  7. Uyraell

Uyraell Newbie

It is impressive to see a model of this size.
    First time I've seen such a large model hanging in place.
    Very nicely done, congratulations on a fine build.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.
  8. shahabworks

shahabworks New Member

Thank you inky and Uyrael. inkey, engines are the most time wasting parts but they worth it.
  9. l0rdg

l0rdg New Member

awesome piece of work....thanks for sharing
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

WOW!!! I don't know how I missed that one! Excellent!!:thumb:
  11. wildman

wildman New Member

love the model
    unfortunately it"s longer than my motor home
    so I won't be building one to hang in here :)
  12. uiop

uiop New Member

13. DarioCervantes

DarioCervantes New Member

14. Great job on the BUFF.
  15. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

Where is this model available and is it available in the grey paint scheme?
  16. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

17. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

No problem! thanks for the reply and I am sure there might be a way for someone to make a grey version with just a few moments of work. :thumb:
  18. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

I am currently building this model - i don't know if they have improved it, the kit has serious fit issues. I am re-designing my parts as i go along - some of the up-grades i have made are available here in the downloads section. To re-paint this model would be a fairly straight forward piece of work to undertake {if you have the time} i just do this as i progress. I can't up-load any of my build here at the moment because i am not on my own systems. You can view this at - you will have to be a member to view the images. Hope you get one sorted out. Kind Regards. Pete.
  19. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hey Pete! :) I wish you would post a pic of that beauty in this thread, I think Underwood would be in awe, as the rest of us are! :)
  20. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Hey there John. As soon as i am back on {my own line} I will up-load some piccy's of where i am at with the Buff - no problem :thumb: