My first Ambitious Build BSG Galactica

Tolppisouth

Mostly Harmless
I believe I found this on jleslie48.com. Was credited to Brett "Geerz". Trying to give credit here. I used 100# cardstock. I now know to switch to lighter stuff on fiddly bits. I still need to address raw edges.
yvu3agy8.jpg

ysesuqev.jpg

3e3y4yse.jpg

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I think it looks great too! It is exceptionally square and plumb, which makes a big difference in a model like this, Anything not symmetric will show, and this looks perfect! :)

Tolppisouth

Mostly Harmless
Thanks guys. I'm now working on Firefly Serenity and the engine and stuff isn't matching. Chihuahua de Papel's design. Any tips?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mcusanelli

That's a tough model, I built that a few years ago, and it does have some fit issues, but if you can stick to it, it's a really nice model. I had problems fitting the neck to the mid section, and the roll bar thing that goes around the engine. I would suggest getting it together as best you can, and if there are any gaps, do what I did....Print another page of the section that's a problem, and make some parts to camoflage the area - I wind up douing this on most of my models, if you're careful, no one will know!