My Enterprise A finished

mcusanelli

Here are a few shots of my build of Sunichi's Enterprise. This is really a beautifully designed model....however, not having built a card Starship Enterprise before, I made a lot of mistakes (this was my fault, not the kit) and wound up printing the model out about three times, in order to cut out and paste over the ruined parts. Probably should have just started over! Anyway, I'm not completely unhappy with the result, and it was a great learning experience.
Mike

Attachments

• IMGP9699.jpg
    IMGP9699.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMGP9698.jpg
    IMGP9698.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMGP9702.jpg
    IMGP9702.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 20

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your E looks great! :thumb::thumb::thumb: I like it. And for a first shot she is really good. Anyway, it is the result that counts, not the amount of paper you had to print (and no, I don´t work for an ink cartridge company). Keep it up! Did you make the display stand yourself? :wave:

mcusanelli

Thanks! Glad you like it. Yes, the stand is home made - I found a picture of the Starfleet logo online, so I printed it and glued it to a piece of matboard. The nameplate is actually cut right off of one of the kits sheets, also glued to mattboard, so it's raised up a bit - the easiest part of the whole build!