My early models.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Just_because, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

That mini Grail Diary is too cool :)
  2. Just_because

Just_because Member

Thanks guys!!

Tomorrow I'll be posting pictures of the "Chalice of Cali" from Temple of Doom.
    Take care!
  3. Just_because

Just_because Member

Almost done!!

Here's my version of the Chalice of Cali from Indy's adventures in the Temple of Doom. I didn't do the paint job, that was a friend of mine and his "magic" airbrush. I usually do the construction of the models. In this case, the chalice itself and the skull.

I used a plastic skull as the base and after some "visits" to an anatomy book, I tried to reconstruct the "face" of this guy. For that and the chalice I used a two component dough called (in spanish) "epoxi". You mixed the components and when dry it is as hard as a rock.

Now all I have to do is paint the golden parts of the whole thing. Hope you like it! Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Attached Files:

4. Just_because

Just_because Member

These is part of my Indy collection of artifacts. Except for the idol and the Lao Che's diamond, the rest was made by myself. Gotta paint the coat hanger yet. The three 1/6 scale items are not with me but cause my cousin in USA bought them for me. Gotta pick them up!!!! some day!!! :steamtrain:

Attached Files:

5. raulk000

raulk000 New Member

6. jeanlee411

jeanlee411 New Member

I only have one pic right now, my hard drive crashed on Monday and I lost all my info, I have some more backed up on disks that I will look for.

This is my old costume from 2001.
  7. Just_because

Just_because Member

Sorry Boba I never got the picture! :eek:(