My design strike noir gundam

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Tang.L.B, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

That would make a great model!
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Hey Tang!

Thanx a bunch for the model man! Awesome! The next one looks like it can be another great model! Tough to beat your Strike Noir, but seeing what you did already, I'm sure you'll succeed!

Keep up the great work pal!
  3. lubinzer

lubinzer New Member

Strike Noir 's head~ ^^

2 months ago, I recived from my friends
    My friends made Noir 3 moths ago.
    I made only head ^^, I'm going on~

* It's not a free model.

4. eagleone

eagleone Member

strike noir gundam

Wondering if you could also send me the your strike noir Gundam? Would like to add to the couple that I already ahve waiting to be built.

Email is

Thanks in advance your work is awesome.
  5. sauron_jr

sauron_jr New Member

Strike Noir gundam

Hello, i'm pretty new to this fantastic hobby and of course i'm a fan of gundam. Your job is superb, is difficult to find the right words to describe what you did.

I know that you don't know me but could you be so gentle to send me a copy of this beautiful piece of art???

My e-mail is

Thank you in any case.

6. Draude

Draude New Member

Strike Noir gundam

Hello! It is class model, simply fantasy. Could send me on a mail box. My mail box:
    Thankful in advance.
  7. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

8. kazasker

kazasker New Member

Hi there. You're doing very great model. This is my first post. I'm wondering if it's alright to ask this strike noir gundam model in the first post. Bu if you can, please send me too.

By the way my English not good. Sorry for this.

9. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

I have to cave in now, this model looks too good, excellent job. I'd appreciate a copy of it at if you don't mind sending it to me.
  10. cantonesejim

cantonesejim New Member

if at all possible i'd like a copy or atleast a way to get a hold of it. thank you in advance.
  11. 57townsman

57townsman Member

If you're not too tired of sending out copies, would you please send one my way?:mrgreen:

I would very much appreciate it.
  12. I'd also like to request a copy of the model. If you aren't too tired of the begging, could you please send a copy to t.l.williams - at - ieee - dot - org?

13. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I'm sorry if I'm speakingout of turn here but do any of you guys think of complimenting the designer BEFORE asking for your freebie?????:cry:

I'm saying this regarding the new members who have signed up JUST to get this model, and those who have been members for a long time but only have a handful of posts. Lurkers, I believe you're called. Why don't you try to actually take part in the forums here and talk about the hobby. Don't just speak up when you want something. I'm a designer as well as a builder so I've had similar PM's and emails. I can imagine how frustrated Tang may be feeling.wall1

I'm subscribed to this thread incase of any updates from Tang L.B. Yet everytime I get a reply notification, all I see is, "Can I have ..." or, "Could you send me..." Very few of you have even taken a moment to give thanks, or offer praise. You obviously like the model to ask for it but would it hurt to say so?:thumb:

As I said I may be speaking out of turn but I feel that's just a little ungreatful and taking it for granted.
  14. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Well put skup.
  15. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

I agree, Skip. I never have liked "begging" for models, but I am tempted by this one. Tang, are you still reading these posts? This is one of the more amazing models I've seen.

Possibly the wrong place to ask, but is there a list posted anywhere of available (free for download, that is) Gundam models? Preferably non-SD. Most that I've seen look to be somewhat above my building ability, but...

Scott K.
  16. ffcei

ffcei New Member

Nice model Tang. I'am Ferry from Jakarta Indonesia.Can I get the model too. Thank you.

My e-mail :
  17. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I'm glad I'm not alone.
  18. sherban

sherban Member

19. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I am not sure if Tang is reading this recently, because last week he haven't appeared on Chinese forums either... I'm at college so I can't contact him, but soon it'll be holiday in China and I would expect him to appear sometime...
  20. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Yeah, I haven't received an e-mail from him after posting here, so either he isn't paying attention to this thread anymore, or he's tired of giving people the model. I don't blame him really. If I had to send people copies of my models every time someone wanted one, instead of having a website, I'd get sick of it fast too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.