My Colorings from Whitemodel-Sheets, all 1/72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ball15

Hi all

Today I would like to show you some of my colorings. The models are all free downloads from the Internet. I haven´t build them yet. They are all rescaled to 1/72.

First model is the T90 MBT based on the whitemodel from the japanese Ground forces side.

All of the following models help my to learn to work with my prefered Program, GIMP 2.6.7.

The logo on the models is not finished. I plan to add the creators information and WEB-Links also.

Ball15

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 63

Ball15

A short information:

Due to the copyrights, I can´t share the St.Charmond Mk.1 because there could be a comercial version from the author in the present.

I´ve tryed to contact Mr.Yoshioka to ask about problems sharing his whitemodels after coloring but I get no answer. Last activity on his side is from 2004 and as i see, he is designing books now.

By the way, if there are any Problems with the copyrigts, I will delete the files from this post.

Ball15

Ball15

No, I send it back to RocketmanTan and he can post it, if he wants. But first I have to finish the M60.

Ball15

paperpanzer

Hi Ball15, I've just seen the re-color that you've done of my St-Charmond and think its fantastic. Would you mind if I put a copy of it on my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.