My Chrome Hubble model finally posted on Official site.

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Bionic Modeler, Dec 9, 2008.

1. dhanners

dhanners Member

I say "Boast away." It's a great-looking build and deserves all the attention it gets.
  2. sneaker

sneaker Member

Aww! your just a big kid, like the rest of us zealots. A very nice build by the way. Its good to see kids so interested in space and science. :thumb:
  3. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Tim, super great job. Still building mine, going to be off for the holidays starting on the 17th through the rest of the year. Hope to finish my build report for everyone. My best to you.
  4. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Great Stuff!! Congrats!!!
  5. eatcrow2

eatcrow2 Member

Fantastic looking model!!!!!!!!:thumb:
  6. Texman

Texman Guest

Nicely done! That is one nice Hubble. Good work on the extra detailing, that really
    makes the model stand out.

So that's what a Tim looks like!
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

definatly a superior example of modeling prowess! looks beautifull!!
  8. gpw

gpw Member

A phantastic build. It looks great. :inw::inw::inw:

9. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Great, Tim! Definitely museum quality.

10. Hey thanks y'all. I have been in a rut ever since I finished this one. The only model I have finished is Olliver's Calypso.
  11. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Not boasting at all, just sharing with us a little bit of modeling success! The recognition benefits us all! Great build, too! You should consider competing it in a local modeling contest.
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Most excellent!
  13. think-floyd

think-floyd Member

I found that gallery quite funny, with all the children showing off their hubbles. I can just imagine all of the dads taking the pictures saying "ok, show everyone what I've made for you!"
  14. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Congratulations! Outstanding work and a gorgeous model.

You are one of the people taking card modeling to a new level....(Applause)
  15. OK? I'm not sure how to take that??? I think what you are saying is that daddy really built it but put the kids in there as if they (the kids) were the actual builders? I admit I did feel a bit funny being the old fart in the middle. But they did put a caption at the bottom of each picture to help. Anyway Iam proud they found it to be special.