My builds 2012

paulhbell

Sep 23, 2009
Ok, not posted much on any of the forums, but been building a few models when I could. So I thought I'd just have 1 thread I will keep updating through this year.

Apart from the ongoing build of Alfonso's 1/144 ISS, I have built a few new builds so far and decided to revist an old build that I didn't finish.

First off new builds.

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 29

paulhbell

Sep 23, 2009
Decide to revist and finally finish Mark Twain's riverboat. This has been on a shelf for a few years now, unfinished.

Attachments

• IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 32
Z

Zathros

Paul, I made a post in this thread this morning, and I forgot to hit submit! What a maroon!

Great post. Great models. The builds look like they have virtually no seams and that MillenniumFalcon is beyond incredible! All the models are incredible. I love Steam oats.

I have a model I wish to build called the "Vapor Surubi", with some attention, I think it could make an awesome model, also the "Krakus" River boat both FREE! The Krakus has been completely redrawn, you could scale this boat up to any size you want.

http://home.mindspring.com/~carapace/

image001.jpg

http://urumodel.galeon.com/papel/mod_papel.html (there are a lot of nice models on this page)

vaporsurubi

paulhbell

Sep 23, 2009
End of year

Well as it is approaching the end of the year, I thought it was time to update my builds from this year. I normally manage to build over 10 card models a year, so this year has been slow year for me. I am working on another build at the moment, not sure if that will get finished in time for the new year.

Models are from various sites.

Man on the moon:- papercraftreplica.
Buffy:- ninjatoes.
Santa Bi-plane:- papercraftreplica.

I have finished the riverboat as well, but that is stored away, so no photos of the finished product yet.

Attachments

• IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4420.jpg
    IMG_4420.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 21
Z

Zathros

Well, it's been a heck of a year. That Viper brigs back some memories, it came out beautiful. I look forward to see more of you and of your work this year here at ZEALOT. :)