my artwork

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I agree. You have some real talent there that can't be taught. :)

freddyman

I would like to give a huge thank you to everybody on this forum. thanks to you all, I now have the most views and posts in the entire renders and illustrations section. thank you all for taking interest in my work

freddyman

Leaellynasaura amicagraphica is a small ornithopod that lived in the early Cretaceous period. it is renowned for having the longest tail in proportion to body size out of any ornithischian. it nearly triples the entire body length. the tail is so long in my drawing, I couldn't get an appropriate snapshot of the entire picture
biggrin.gif
what's also amazing is unlike most ornithischians, its tail is surprisingly flexible. possibly serving as a means of insulation while sleeping since its time period has extended periods of day light and night.
leaellynasaura_amicagraphica_by_spinosaurus1-d7ugr2q.jpg

freddyman

just some cheap Crayola color pencils I get from Walmart. I'm planning on upgrading into prisma color pencils and markers though.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
For only using cheap Crayola pencils, your coloured pictures are AWESOME!!!
They look like the type of illustrations that you would see in most gallery books!!!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I second that. You are getting better and better, and this one is undeniably one of the best I have seen so far! :)

Cforrest900

just some cheap Crayola color pencils I get from Walmart. I'm planning on upgrading into prisma color pencils and markers though.
if you can afford them, I would go with Faber Castell pencils. They are more expensive, but the quality is well worth it. The quality of prismacolors is going downhill. I bought some about a year ago, and have had numerous issues

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You can draw in the genitalia, unless the lack of it turned out to be what caused the extinctions!! :)

freddyman

actually, given the close relations of avian and non- avian dinosaurs, its most likely its genitalia would be retractable and would be hidden by a layer of plumage.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
with colorful backgrounds on what you got already, I see a winner childrens picture book right now!! great work by the way, a good way to spend your seconds, minutes and hours and have them in a saved form to show great effort and skill.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
what on earth have you been banging, zathros? lol

It gets cold in New England, and in the 1970's, plumage was vogue. Plumbing into plumage could become quite a hairy situation. :)

freddyman

I have spectacular news. a new species of gregarious tapejarid pterosaur is discovered in brazil. its name is Caiuajara dobruskii. it was found in a huge bone bed that featured thousands of bones. scientist had identified 47 of them, but have speculated that the entire group can number in the hundreds. this pterosaur would give us the proper insight on how pterosaurs could of behaved, possibly communicated, as well as showing evidence of sexual distinction and dimorphism.

this might be my next drawing

CrimsonLine

Good job, Forrest. But maybe you should start a thread of your own?

Done............zathros. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

freddyman

you done a great job on that forrest. truly impressive. and I agree with the suggestion above. I love view everyone particular artwork and you sir, deserve a thread of your own.

Done...........zathros

Last edited by a moderator: