Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by CIVIC, Jun 29, 2005.

1. CIVIC

CIVIC Member

2. gera

gera Member

Nice looking cars................Bladerunner is neat!!!!!!!!....Good Work, congratulations!!!!!!!
  3. bugman72

bugman72 Member

Where did you get those car models? I'm a VW fan, so the CarToon-like (remember the magazine?)VW Bus would be one I would like to obtain, as well as the Meyer's Manx style dune buggy.
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

He designed them...,

5. CIVIC

CIVIC Member

I like VWS to the real Blade Runner prop car was built on a VW as well.
    the VW van was the first kit I made so its kind of rough. hell there all rough but im getting better :)
  6. Ryu-Jin

Ryu-Jin New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey CIVIC, super great models, congratulations by your design and construction, I like them so much because I`m a huge, HUGE fan of Blade Runner and hot rods like yours too, exelent work

There is some project to publish them (please don`t say never)

Thanks and good bye

pd: i apologise for bad english
  7. CIVIC

CIVIC Member

bugman72 and Ryu-Jin dont know if this pm message thing is working so email me.
  8. david n

david n New Member

Really neat models. I had never really thought about car models being done in car before. The Civic is really impressive. Thanks for sharing.
  9. bugman72

bugman72 Member

I got your PM, Civic. In fact, I ended up joining your group and another cardmodel group that you had linked.

I downloaded the models that you had available. I just haven't had the chance to print them out and build them. I'm busy right now building my ridiculously large paper (well...poster board) AT-AT (see my thread for pics).

Thanks for sending me the link to your group.
  10. Ziga

Ziga Member

Wow! The Mad Max car in the works! I am not that much interested in cars, but Mad Max V8 is just great. Is it going to be available soon?

Best regards,