My 5 year olds work...

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
My boy gets to play carefully on my N scale layout as it's much more forgiving of little hands. Here's his latest scenic creation. Look at it like you would one of those "Find the Mistakes" puzzle pictures to truly appreciate his work...:thumb:

myson.jpg

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Looks normal to me. :confused:

<Jeff Foxworthy on>
If you've ever gotten a backhoe stuck in a smokestack..... You might be a redneck!
</Jeff Foxworthy>

:D

Seaboard

Dec 14, 2006
Conyers GA.
I guess Mater's just hangin around. sign1 And I loved that movie Cars!
It looks like an absolute warzone kinda:D nothin outta the blue.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
N Gauger said:
Looks like a drive-in restaurant for an Army base.. :) :) Wonder where the "tank" hops are.. and where do you hang the tray on a tank????

Love It!!!!! :) :) Thanks for sharing!!!! :)

I don't know Mikey, but lets see if one of those "Hops" complains if the crew don't leave a tip.

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
That's just too cool.

I know people that wouldn't let kids anywhere near their layout, but as I always tell him, how much damage can one kid do? If they break something, so what? You built it once the first time, you can certainly fix something broken on it later on.

Or at least that is the approach *I* take. My little brother when we were kids used to TERRORIZE my layout. Finally I just decided to let it go. But, when I invited him to run the layout and play with it, the layout started holding up to him playing with it a lot better. He actually learned how to model railroad. Otherwise, he'd sneak around when I wasn't home and tear stuff up. I learned something too: He was fun to railroad with, so it was a win-win all around.