Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by TruckLover, Oct 13, 2006.
yeah, i misread that. looks like better run now.... lol
Brandon, though I TOO, am a PROUD UP FAN , PLEASE, lets NOT be "hating" on here . i STRONGLY urge you to read post#419 on page 28 in MY thread:thumb: . from one UP fan, to another, THANKS!, and take care my friend, -Deano
Great Photo's.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
As Deano said, if you read the post in his thread and if you havnt, I too urge you to read post #419 on page 28 of "Engine Pics and Train Stuff", this is not the place to bash on people for likeing diff. road names. I like BNSF, UP, CSX, and CNW, THOSE ARE MY CHOICES of favoirite road names and I respect your opinion about you dislikeing BNSF and I am fine with that and not going to say anything else about it because I don't what this thread to turn out like one of my last threads I did as some of you might recall.
Now getting back to the the pictures, Thanks Matthew for the compliment and thanks Deano for posting.
I tried something new. I took pictures of the train going by and of traffic passing by. Here is my attempt at it:
1. Pic of the UP Dash 9 leading the BNSF Dash 8
2. Pic of the train getting closer and the ROADWAY truck moving down the road
3. Pic of the back half of the Dash 9 and the truck closer
4. Pic of the back halfof the Dash 8 and the backof the ROADWAY trailer
1. The ROADWAY truck is gone and the train is still passing
2. Another truck has gone by, this time it is a 53' XTRA LEASE trailer with a OVERNITE Mack Cab and the train is at the last 3 cars
3. Half of the 40' Flat and the truck is at the grade crossing
4. Last car of the train and the truck is crossing the tracks now
5. Train is out of sight and truck has crossed the crossing.
Nice shots there Josh!
I'm like you - I like most all roadnames. I do prefer BN and UP though
Thanks Steven, I would have taken more pictures with a much longer train but it was about 2:00 am last night when I took these pictures and I was sooo tierd. I enjoyed doing it so I think I will be doing this again soon.
WOW JOSH!!! i REALLY like those pics!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: having the traffic moving by was a NICE touch . i think you have done an AWESOME job of capturing your favorite likes in those pics:thumb: . they are VERY WELL balanced with Trains, Trucks, and construction . EXCELLENT JOB JOSH!!:thumb:. -Deano
WOW thanks so much Deano, I really appreciate it. I will deffinetly be doing this again!! Thanks Again.
lol, if you scroll down fast enough it looks liek a flip book...
LOL, It does huh
yeah, i'm impossibly random.
sign1 sign1 sign1 Thats ok, you wernt the only one that said that. (see the bottom of my newer thread)
now i don't feel special anymore.... lol
O My bad Sorrysign1 sign1
I think I scrolled to fast, All I got was a big blur.
looks like you'll need a $500 attachement to slow down your scroll speed.
Separate names with a comma.