My 1/144 International Space Station

Johndhs

Apr 5, 2008
My wife would make sure some kind of accident happened to it. Like the Galactic Cat Imperium attacking when no one was home aided by their cohorts, The Dog Guild, who would shred it into peaces. Then she would demand that no longer functional, it must be removed, as it could endanger other craft.:cry:
This just happened with a much smaller model.:eek: My only recourse was to immediately purchase 12G;s of RAM for my computer and start looking at new motherboards and CPU's, to balance the cosmic forces in play.:evil: Ram arrives Tuesday. Some of you will understand how these Space/Model building soap operas work, others, read and learn! Holding motherboard and CPU in reserve. :twisted:

Alas, I too share your pain Zathros. I have a dog who thinks I make paper models for chewing pleasure. I've become better at keeping them away from her but she is cunning...

Rigobert

Feb 7, 2011
Hello Inky,

thank you very much for sharing this nice build. I would try to build the Spaceshuttle...

regards
Rigo

Johnny Cheung

Apr 10, 2012
that was amazing, however, is there any miniature version to made, which could be more favorable for putting in a small room...