My 0n30 videos

Discussion in 'On30 Forum' started by shamus, Mar 23, 2007.

1. shamus

shamus Registered Member

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

3. joesho

joesho Member

wow good videos ,nice layout.btw you dont drop by very often anymore. why?
  4. ecutrer

ecutrer New Member

I am not very knowledgeable about some computer operations. I could not get the movie to come up. My computer is a recent model and plays other movies. I downloaded the codec but could not find a link to play the actual movie. Please advise. Thanks.
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Looking into that for you. No reason for it not to work, did you open it or save it to disc.?

Okay, here's what I found out
    After someone downloads and installs the codec, the movie should work from Windows Media Player.
    Alternatively, those who don't want to install a codec can download a free media player which supports many video formats and operating systems like Windows, OSX and Linux from
  6. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

Very nice videos, I like the banjo and bird sounds. I could easyly watch a longer video of the layout
  7. trainnut65

trainnut65 Member

Very nice videos. I always wonted to see a video on this layout i think you have one of the best looking logging layout i have seen. Thanks for posting them and i cant wate to see more.
  8. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks guys

I am going to make a longer video soon, but download times might put a lot of people off, so it will be placed on my AMR forums later.

9. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Wow! :eek:

That is some amazing layout.

I'd really like to have a goose someday.

Great vids! :thumb:
  10. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Thanks again,
    3rd video now up.

11. fsm1000

fsm1000 Member

The link doesn't work for me. Oh well.
  12. shamus

shamus Registered Member

For those interested, here's my winning video from the 1994 NMRA video contest.

Took me 20 hours to make this 7 min video, nowadays with digital camera's
    and a computer, around 1 hour or less to add sounds.

YouTube - 1994 Raton Snake Valley NMRA

13. fsm1000

fsm1000 Member

Now THAT was pretty cool. I liked the way the truck approached the railway crossing. Neat :)
    The track and scenery look top notch. I liked the railyard shown at the end. Not large but very functional looking.

Maybe you could put your other recent videos on youtube so we call all enjoy them. That would be nice :)

Thanks for the video.
  14. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Stephen, and many thanks.:-D

If you go to that movie above and then click on "More from this user" you will find 5 other video's.:mrgreen:

Thanks again.

15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Video's Paul. Thanks for sharing them with us.:dance:
  16. fsm1000

fsm1000 Member

Cool. I watched all 5 of them. Looks like the old badger layout. Pretty cool :)