Muskoka Model Train Show - a success

Will_annand

Well, I finally have time to visit The Gauge again.

Last weekend, the Muskoka Model Railroad Club held the Muskoka Train Show. The show was a complete success, we had 1,040 paid visitors over the two days.

Layouts ranged in scale from N through G. Only problem is that I do not have a camera of any kind so I could not get pictures. I will check and see if anyone else took pictures.

The only negative to the show was the fact that CARM did not show up. The local NMRA sent representatives, but not CARM. It seems CARM only cares about the "Golden Horseshoe" area in Ontario. This is the 3rd show in the north this year (Barrie, Midland and Muskoka) and CARM did not make it to any of them.

spitfire

Glad to hear the show was a success Will. Sorry we couldn't make it up this time - maybe next year. :)

Val

Pooh Bah
Will: I, too, forgot my camera. There were some interesting layouts there, too.
Nice to meet you, and we'll recognise each other the next time!

Will_annand

60103 said:
Will: I, too, forgot my camera. There were some interesting layouts there, too.
Nice to meet you, and we'll recognise each other the next time!

Yes, David, it was nice meeting you, sorry if I seemed distracted, but we were so busy those to days. Hosting a show is very different from just exhibiting a layout.

I have asked "Santa" for a digital camera, hopefully next year I will have a camera and be able to provide photos. Not only of the show, but my layout as well.