Mushroom Diorama

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by BARX2, Apr 15, 2009.

1. BARX2

BARX2 Member

I've had this thing a long time and, unfortunately, the web site is no longer working. I love building cute and odd little things in between "serious" projects. Well, it's done now and I can get back to helping Leo with a big new project. I took it into the woods and crawled on my belly like a snake to take these pictures! sign1 Hope you like them.

Attached Files:

2. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Dang....At first I was like, where's the paper mushrooms? That really looks fantastic. Not to mention, the builds look extremely clean.
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

4. bf109

bf109 Member

thanks for the link and the model
  5. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

That's great! I think it's wonderful that you can enjoy building a nuclear submarine, a NASA rocket or ... a mushroom village. :)

I hope you were careful crawling on your belly in the forest ... I remember you encountering that copperhead last year ... :-0
  6. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Art, you have a great memory! That's true, we have copperheads and poison ivy, not to mention ticks and other creepy stuff. I came face to face with some poison ivy today. It would have been in the picture if I hadn't placed a small log over it to hold it down on the ground. :cry:
  7. BARX2

BARX2 Member

You won't be thanking me when you start folding those small mushrooms! sign1
  8. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

Does anyone know if the giant shipboard tennis match that was on the Botpa site was ever available?
  9. bf109

bf109 Member

thanks for the warning i'll let my wife do thosesign1
  10. Altair

Altair New Member

I've seen other Mapple story dioramas besides this one. bt Cute lookingin general.
  11. Beork

Beork New Member

cute, looks like a mix between a smurf house and mario bros stuff.

No figures to add? would look cool