muscel vs. import

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by monsterrcbuilder04, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Muscle all the way! I love the Dodge Charger and the Daytona version
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

the fire has burned! i hate straight 4 and 6. they are so stupid. i like the v-6 and v-8 and up. just the v in
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

lol well even tho its a game I have 1046 HP with a #@$% of alot of torque, and to add HP I have a methinal fuel rail :D
  4. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

LOL posting a topic like this... Hmmmm. Should've seen this commin.

LOL. However, buying a foriegn car only incites the imports to make more cars to sell over here. But if we get rid of all the imports how are we gonna make fun of the weed-eater doing 80MPH. Or the imports ability to consistently blow engines. I'll tell ya them import guys know there stuff. They have to because cramming $5000 into an engine for a bore and head job only to watch it last two or three trips down the 1/4 at a heart pounding 13 seconds. LMAO. Man it just makes me laugh. But really on the serious side they really do get some impressive numbers out of a 1.8L 4 banger. It's just too bad they have to stick so much money into doing it.
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ya dude u bring up a good point. Peple say all the time how amazing it is to see lil 4 bangers doin 8 seconds. all that gets thrown outta the window when u look at how many engines these things have to go thru to git that speed. Hemi's, 502's, ect. can run that all day n still pack up n go home on that same engine...
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

lol ya but liek stock imports like not for racing preformance but jsut like for family and that kind of stuff whil last a lot longer then american dad worked at a dodge and toyota dealership and people cmae in with there toyota with liek 250,000 miles and could trade ina nd its liek jsut being broken things will run forever.
  7. savage4savage

savage4savage New Member

Nice topic choice.

Chevy and muscle cars all the way. Who wants a car from a cracker jack box anyway???
  8. digdug72

digdug72 Member

Thanks for your post, according to the original topic, it seemed to be an open question not one to bash your taste, I grew up around muscle cars, my uncle is a mech for the indy if thats anything to anyone here, but I kinda grew into the compact racer as well.
  9. digdug72

digdug72 Member

the need for speed no matter what make and model is addicting!!
  10. i'll take a 69 camaro
    72 nova
    57,77,85,05 vette
    55,57 chevy
    ferrari enzo
    volkswagon nardo(this will be my car)(someday)
    shelby cobra
    64 malibu
    64 impala
    70 chevelle
    these are pretty much my favorite cars,,,so i guess i go for muscle over import!
  11. savage4savage

savage4savage New Member

My dad had a 1967 chevelle SS custom paint rims i have olny seen pictures of it but it is SWEET!!
  12. Golf_VR6

Golf_VR6 New Member

its fire for those who dont know, its nice to see that after all this time ive been gone you guys kept the topic alive :D congrats lol. i am once again ready for battle ;) dj, call me some time you broke @$$ sexual chocolate lol
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

14. Camaro454

Camaro454 Member

will i think my UserName explains it.. lol Imports suck it is a proven fact.. I sold my 73 Camaro Z28 454 and bought a 1979 trans am WS6. i put a oldsmobile 425 super rocket motor in it with 11-1 compression and 435hp. it has the pistons of a 455, its kinda like a stroker 455 pistons, 400 fogered steel crank and 7 inch connecting rods for the rpms... the best part is it has A/C hooked up to the motor.. id really like to see a honda civic beat it.. the day that happens is the day i go buy the New Chevy 572 crate motor wwith 720hp.. Imports always are a class lower then muscle cars and nobody can change my mind.... but i have seen some sweet imports and i do have respect for the work they put in them..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.