muscel vs. import

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by monsterrcbuilder04, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ok so what do you guys prefer and which car is your favorite?
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

MUSCLE!!!!!!!!I hate imports with all that i have. There isnt anything compared to the sound of a 440 Magnum, or a screeaming 426 Hemi. My fav. muscle cars' gotta be 1969 Nova SS.
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

ya import=#@$% . a nice cuda 6 pack 440. now thats hot. or a nice olds 442=4 speed, 4 barrel and dual exaughst. gota love chevy=#1 my dad had a '72 nova with wide back tires and skiny ones up front
  4. wayne31806

wayne31806 Member

imports suck my 68 chevelle ss with my 502 big block with 2 holly 4 barel carbs would smoke any import on the street today all they are is a cheap prace of crap some 3rd world country built for nearly nothing!!!!!! american muscle rules!!!
  5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

DAMN, wayne, u gotta put some pics up now dude, that sounds sweeeetttt!!
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

hmm I like the imports for design, but for shere power muscel cars rule the way! Nuttin like hittin the gas and haveing your head fling back!
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

importfor design? what are you smoking? the muscel cars look a #@$% of a lot better then any import. ya seriously need some pics of that car
  8. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

american mussle all the way!!!! imports suck @#%!
    I like the the 1967 camaro!!!
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok for 1 thing the graphics are alot better, I shure as #@$% dont see muscle cars around with dragons and other #@$% like that on them that is what Iw as talking about! most muscle cars I see they are only 1 color all the way around, some have strips. GET WHAT IM SAYIN?
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

well i dont think a #@$%ing dragon is going to win you the race. some of the graphics are fairy pics. muscel dont need no fancy paint to look good
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

no #@$% I wasent sayin a#@$% dragon was gonna wit the #@$%ing race I was just saying I like the#@$% designs and #@$% like hat I wasent talking about performance at all I know that a muscle car would win every#@$% time!
  12. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

dragons are #$@!#% gay!!!
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya and your #@$%ing #@$% also!
  14. bandit1

bandit1 Member

i have nothing against "dragons" and other stuff, but i would wanna be going so fast, i dont want people to see no dragon painted or stuck on the site of my car. also, another reason for disliking imports is the dumb, fake, rattling niose that comes out of most of them. I'd rather hear something humming at a low pitch, with an engine that makes the car literally rock when you hit the throttle. just me tho!lol
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i dont want no car that is high piched like a chainsaw. i like the old plane look of the muscels.a dragon would look like #@$% on a muscel
  16. wayne31806

wayne31806 Member

Good God!!!! everybody calm down yal are goging crazy. i am still muscle all the way i would never buy nothing but a muscle car thats why my first car is a 68 chevelle .
  17. monsterrcbuilder04

ya thats a nice car wayne.i give you props for that baby
  18. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok if you look at what I posted I dident say anything about a dragon on a muscle car or anything like that OK I was saying the imports I kinda like them cause of there vinals and crap like that, to me that is cool this is how I kinda see it MUSCLE=PERFORMANCE IMPORT=DESIGN/DISPLAY or something like that :D
  19. wayne31806

wayne31806 Member

what are you saying imports have no design or display i would rather see a muscle on display than a crappy import. when you go to a car show the majarty of the cars are classic, muscle are custom not them cheep a%$ imports. and who in the #@$% is goging to pu a dragon on the side of a car anyway?[B)]
  20. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

goging? and I was saying that like no just as a dragon like other vinals also...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.