Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by sdsd876, May 12, 2007.

1. sdsd876

sdsd876 Member

2. cjd

cjd Member

Thanks - whats it from?

3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

sdsd, did you design this file?

if not, please take it down from rapidshare, we do not like pirates and pirated paper models, and please edit your post

4. sdsd876

sdsd876 Member

it's not pirated
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

where did you get it?

can you provide a website?

6. Mudkips is not pirated at all, it was created as a personal project as was requested by many others on another forum and was given freely to all to share on another forum, I can vouch for that

No need to jump all over this guy now :oops: Mudkips is indeed a public use model
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I'd like to see the link please... And I doubt someone would design a copyrighted Mudkip anyway...
  8. rickstef

rickstef Guest

All I am asking for is the website where the model can be downloaded, or a forum thread, anything

9. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

what's a Mudkip?
  10. rickstef

rickstef Guest

it is a Pokemon creature

11. sdsd876

sdsd876 Member

someone posted it on 4chan's /po/, i dont know if it's still there.
  12. A copyrighted Marvin the Martian was created and freely availible, I dont really see your point, as well as many of those Hanna Barbara vehicles :)

Mudkips is an inside joke for 4chan, few nights ago one was requested by many to be made, and it was made and posted free to all.

Who are you guys the paper police? :rofl:
  13. rickstef

rickstef Guest

No we are not, but we try to do what is right.

As for the Hanna Barbera Wacky Racers, TheWebdude has the blessing from H&B and WB.

I am aware of 4chan and its notority, and I just want to see where a model is coming from.

just keep in mind where the model is coming from, and how it is obtained.

14. It DID come exclusively from a 4chan Anonymous and was built from scratch by them
  15. rickstef

rickstef Guest

yeah, and 4chan is a know pirate enabler.

that is what I meant with it
  16. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Oh sorry if I caused offence... I intended to mean that people can't sell their model for money if they don't have the original artists' permission.
  17. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

just throwing this out there i 've been to the site .. The Mudkip is free with a few other model but there are some model post on the site that are other people creation with just links to download mention of who made it ... there were model that were removed from the site ..
  18. Delko

Delko New Member

I made the 3D model, textures, and pattern from scratch for 4chan's /po/ board, it is pirated in no way. Image of the model as proof: [​IMG]
  19. sdsd876

sdsd876 Member

alright, who removed delko's signature? whoever did, please put it back
  20. Delko

Delko New Member

no one did, someone on /po/ removed them to start a conflict.