mudkip

R

rickstef

sdsd, did you design this file?

if not, please take it down from rapidshare, we do not like pirates and pirated paper models, and please edit your post

Rick

LovelyLeopardess

Mar 13, 2007
Mudkips is not pirated at all, it was created as a personal project as was requested by many others on another forum and was given freely to all to share on another forum, I can vouch for that

No need to jump all over this guy now :eek:ops: Mudkips is indeed a public use model

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
I'd like to see the link please... And I doubt someone would design a copyrighted Mudkip anyway...

R

rickstef

All I am asking for is the website where the model can be downloaded, or a forum thread, anything

Rick

LovelyLeopardess

Mar 13, 2007
Nezard said:
I'd like to see the link please... And I doubt someone would design a copyrighted Mudkip anyway...

A copyrighted Marvin the Martian was created and freely availible, I dont really see your point, as well as many of those Hanna Barbara vehicles :)

Mudkips is an inside joke for 4chan, few nights ago one was requested by many to be made, and it was made and posted free to all.

Who are you guys the paper police? :rofl:

R

rickstef

LovelyLeopardess said:

A copyrighted Marvin the Martian was created and freely availible, I dont really see your point, as well as many of those Hanna Barbara vehicles :)

Mudkips is an inside joke for 4chan, few nights ago one was requested by many to be made, and it was made and posted free to all.

Who are you guys the paper police? :rofl:

No we are not, but we try to do what is right.

As for the Hanna Barbera Wacky Racers, TheWebdude has the blessing from H&B and WB.

I am aware of 4chan and its notority, and I just want to see where a model is coming from.

just keep in mind where the model is coming from, and how it is obtained.

Rick

R

rickstef

yeah, and 4chan is a know pirate enabler.

that is what I meant with it

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Oh sorry if I caused offence... I intended to mean that people can't sell their model for money if they don't have the original artists' permission.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
just throwing this out there i 've been to the site .. The Mudkip is free with a few other model but there are some model post on the site that are other people creation with just links to download model..no mention of who made it ... there were model that were removed from the site ..

Delko

May 16, 2007
I made the 3D model, textures, and pattern from scratch for 4chan's /po/ board, it is pirated in no way. Image of the model as proof:
mudkiphw0.png