MTL Runner Pack Pix Posted to UMTRR Site

Hi all--

Photos of Micro-Trains Runner Pack #1, a set of four Pennsylvania Railroad forty foot single door boxcars, have been posted to the Unofficial Micro-Trains Release Report site:

http://www.irwinsjournal.com/umtrr

"Coverage" of the packaging as well as the cars is available, as is a "family portrait" of the various releases of this particular car. Interesting comparison!

Have a look at your leisure.

Note that this isn't the "usual" monthly update; that's still pending and I'll also announce when that is available.

myltlpny

I just ordered one of theses sets in PRR. It should be here any day. I noticed the packaging was a little different from previous multi-car releases. You've piqued my interest.
I had originally pre-ordered this set through my LHS, but when they went out of business (family reasons, not lack of business) they canceled all pre-orders. Luckily I found a set on the internet that comes within 50 cents of what I would have spent at the LHS with my club discount.

myltlpny

I just received my Runner Pack and couldn't be more pleased. The lettering is crisp and clear, just what we've come to expect from Microtrains. The packaging is is interesting. I've ordered microtrains multipacks before and they've been just shrinkwrapped together or in a larger jewel box, usually consisting of 3 cars. This has individual boxes (each labeled as being part of the runner series) nestled in a rigid plastic display rack, all within a nice cardboard box. Definitely a little classier, but I'll be putting the cars in my Deluxe Innovations boxes anyway.
Now, as these are "Runner cars", it's time to get out the Unitrack....:thumb: